What should I do?

Me and my kids father broke up 15 months ago and since then we have gone back n forth we get along fine but as soon as he Gets a girlfriend he slacks when it comes to the kids. We had been planning trips like to the zoo things like that but since he has a girlfriend at the moment he doesn't want to go with me but he wants to take them alone I don't think that he can handle them both it was never dometgang he was hood at and the haven't spent anytime alone with him. I don't want my girls around his new girlfriend cuz they never last more then 2 months. What should I do?

amcmommy

Asked by amcmommy at 10:57 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• "it was never dometgang he was hood"

I don't understand what you mean by this but I can't blame you for not wanting your children around strange woman who may not stay around.
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 1:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Sorry it was supposed to say something he was good at. Meaning handling our two kids by himself!
    amcmommy

Answer by amcmommy at 3:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2009