My Fil just ate chicken that has been out since 2 oclock yesterday..Do you think it will make him sick?

I told him that it didn't matter if it smelled fine he shouldn't eat it and he did anyways...It's been out for almost 24 hours and the house was over 70 degrees all day and night....He' s already sick with cancer so I'm really worried...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Health

• I wouldn't trust it.
    madtan23

Answer by madtan23 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I could make him sick. But it could be okay. Don't stress it too much. He shouldn't have eaten it but he might be fine :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:19 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• so why were my answers deleted??? because they are true??? and the older you get the more suseptable to food poisoning you get!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• chefjen what answers? i haven't deleted any of your answers that I know off? I did take off my other question after I had some replies and had some info. If you answered on that one I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you..I appreciated your answers and it gave me more info...
    Anonymous