Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ware can i find instead cup

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (4)
  • I don't even know if they make it anymore, but you can buy a non-disposable menstrual cup. There are a few name brands out there. I would just keyword menstrual cup. They are made of surgical grade materials, and are washable and can be used for several years. I have a friend who swears by hers, and am considering one myself.

    Answer by Jodie118 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

  • Try CVS, Riteaid and any drugstore.

    Answer by babymaking at 3:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

  • You can find them anywhere they sell feminine hygiene items. right where the tampons and pads are. usually on the top shelf. I just bought mine at fred meyers

    Answer by goodfroggie at 6:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

  • I got mine at Walmart

    Answer by nikkilea1978 at 7:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.