Fastest way to lose

I know that losing weight fast is bad and not permanent and so on and so forth, but I have to lose either an inch from my butt and waist OR lose 10lbs in 2 weeks. What can I do! I have tried pills, and hemrroid cream.

Soldier_Mama

Asked by Soldier_Mama at 11:18 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• How does hemorrhoid cream help you lose weight? I happen to have some on hand and if there's a trick I'd love to know it!
    Other than that though, a crash diet works. Just drink water or whatever for a few days. i recently had a lot of dental work and could only drink liquids through a straw and lost a few pounds quickly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Start eating super healthy! No junk food, no sweets. Eat a lot of fiber, it helps you feel full faster and stay full longer. Try lean meats like grilled chicken or fish - nothing breaded or fried. Lots of vegetables especially. Start walking as much as you can. Park in the last spot in the parking lot and walk. Also make sure and drink lots of water, nothing with sugar in it. If you hate water, try some sugar-free lemonade or the sugar-free drink packets you can add to bottled water.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 11:39 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• goolge apple cider vinegar diet, ive lost 10 pounds with it!! and i also only eat 1000-1200 cals a day, and work out, work out more and eat NO sugar
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Hemrroid cream ( which many people I know have used and had success in the army) works by tightening the area of application. You slather it on say your stomach (this is where we are tape in the army) wrap yourself in saran wrap, and go to sleep for the night. Wash it off in the morning and you should see a difference. Its not permanent and this is something that should only be done once a month or everyo other month as its shrinking your skin and it can mess with your organs if used to much. Kinda gross, but its what we do ! lol
    Soldier_Mama

Answer by Soldier_Mama at 1:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• This is easy...do not for any reason do not eat anything that has flour. That's it
    Anonymous

• Eat healthy and exercize.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• STARVE, it works
    Anonymous

• Some people make it sound so easy to lose weight, but it is not like that for all of us. I deal with people one on one who need that extra push and to feel accountable. Your not talking about a lot of weight, if you need a quick fix try one of my herbal body wraps, they are amazing.
    I sell in home herbal body wraps - they come with everything you need to loose quick inches to fit in that special outfit. (You can do 8 full body wraps from one kit). The same cost for one at a spa.
    Send me an email if you are interested and I will forward you more information: gethealthy@inbox.com
    NanFam

Answer by NanFam at 3:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Vinegar is dilluted acetic acid a poison..dont do it even for weight loss.
    Anonymous

• I know of a great, completely healthy, natural and guaranteed system. PM me if you are interested and I would be happy to tell you all about it!
    ShakleeMama87

Answer by ShakleeMama87 at 12:48 AM on Mar. 17, 2009