28 wks slow movenment?

I am 28weeks and it seems this baby has slowed down in movement. I know babies can have days where they don't move much but when should I become concerned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• As the baby gets bigger, movement could slow down quite a bit. There just isn't enough room for baby to move around. Ask your doctor for a guideline on movement but it seems to me that it was no movement at all for 24 hours? Double check.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• 28weeks is quite early for you to have slow movement. I would call your doctor, they will probably want to do an ultrasound. But Angie is right, as you get bigger the movement does slow down cause of the lack of room. You should beable to do a kick count. wich is 10kicks and hour I belive. But call your doctor and just make sure to be on the safe side. Good luck mommy.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2009