How do i get more moms to use my website and save on their kids birthdays? I have a fun site that let's you get free or disounted things on your birthday. it's called FreeBirthdayStuff. Can any one help me with this?

I need some moms to help me. I have a fun site that let's you get free or disounted things on your birthday. it's called FreeBirthdayStuff. Can any one help me with this?

Celest00

Asked by Celest00 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• I wish I knew. I have trouble with my site traffic too. I will check yours out. Mine is http://makingthensaving.blogspot.com if you are interested.
    calicostatue

Answer by calicostatue at 12:49 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• A lot of search engines will allow you to use their services to promote your own sites for no money. Unfortunately, I cannot remember any off the top of my head. If you are willing to pay, you can list with Google and yahoo as some of the first for your keywords for more exposure.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:49 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Just a suggestion you may want to put more available on your site without people having to register to see it. A lot of people don't like signing up for things. You can give them the option to sign up as well.
    calicostatue

Answer by calicostatue at 12:52 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Maybe you should start with trying to get people locally, by making business cards and hanging them in grocery stores, asking daycares if they minded if you advertised there. Even standing in lines, pass out a card with the URL. When you travel to other states do the same thing. You would be surprised how word of mouth travels.
    almondeyez2000

Answer by almondeyez2000 at 6:38 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• all of these ideas are great. just to confirm, word of mouth can take you places. you can ask some of your previous customers if they would mind helping you out. like blogging about it, helping you advertise. just a thought.
    x0x0mommyx0x0

Answer by x0x0mommyx0x0 at 2:03 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Your homepage doesn't really say what you have to offer or what action you want your visitors to take. Also consider writing some informative articles and submitting them. Consider creating a monthly newsletter that people can subscribe to. Good luck.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 9:51 AM on Jun. 22, 2008