Did you read the book skinny bitch and did you like it? Also are you meat eater or veg eater? Did you feel mislead?

shymom24

Asked by shymom24 at 11:54 AM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• Okay, I'm a nutrition major. I have not read the whole thing but it is a load of crap! PLEASE do not take that book seriously, it is horrible for your health. If you want to get healthy or lose weight look into diabetic diets. I know it sounds kind of strange but they are the healthiest diets out there and are fairly easy to understand, they also work. Eats lots of fruits and veggies, whole grains and lean meats.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• The whole title throws me off actually, so I haven't read it nor know anyone that has. I think the healthiest way to lose weight is just cut back on portions, eat more veggies and fruit, drink more water and get up and do your dance!! :-)
    cmy3kids

Answer by cmy3kids at 8:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2009