Why have the menu options ALWAYS changed?

I have been calling the same 800 number for like five years now and it always says "please listen carefully as the menu options have changed" and yet I have always picked the same menu options for five years. Now it just annoys me I mean I already have to sit through the recording cause my option is 6 and I try to press 6 before they tell me to press 6 but it never goes to option 6 until they say press 6 now. So aggravating. What is annoying you today?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 12:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• all the bad mommies are annoying me like jodi you pace and liz lmao
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• The errands I have to run even though I should be at work. I'm waiting for SO to come pick me up so I can get it all done. Blah. and the stupid time change is pissing me off!! So when I got up this morning, it was cloudy and rainy and still dark so of course our power goes off and I have to try and get ready in the dark because we have no candles or flashlights. Then starting tomorrow, I have to drive an hour out of town to attend some training for the rest of the week. Thanks for letting me vent!
    Anonymous

• Your welcome! That is why I posted the question I am so annoyed today. Wendy you are too funny.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 12:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I'm more than annoyed. I woke up to an e-mail that said "You have no job til June 16th". Egh, and I'm sick...the good news is they were wrong about the date...it is April 4th that I go back to work.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Well my day got better untill I bit down on something with my bad tooth it hurt for almost an hour after that ouch : (
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2009