anyone ever?

Does it sound like normal behavior to have you period 3 weeks late and it be so light that you dont even have to use pads or tampons or anything? Is this normal if your pregnant? I havent had a positive HPT yet but ive only taken one and if i am prego then im only like 2-4 weeks. can that be to early to detect the hormones yet? cause the "period" is over and my nipples still hurt and i still get constapated at least 2 times a week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its a possability. Go get a blood test done. its the best way to determin. Just tell your doc you want a blood test and they should beable to give you one no problem.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• My mom and sister both had a period with one of their pregnancies. I actually had the same kind of period you are talking about and could be farther along than I think. I just have to wait for the ultrasound to know for sure. Also, at 2-4 weeks along its very possible to get a negative. If you don't want to pay for the blood test at the doctor you can always wait a week and home test again.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2009