I'm a stay @ home mom, Am I a loser if I posted that I wanted to meet other married moms to go out once a month for a nite on the town?

My husband is a delivery driver and makes a lot of friends, which makes me feel like a loser because he'll tell he'll watch the kids so i can go out but the few friends i have are REALLY tied down, so i stay home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No youre not. I'm in the same boat.
    Anonymous

• No I don't think that makes you a loser at all. In fact a lot of moms find themselves in the same sort of situation you are in. I think it would be good for you to get out and to make new friends.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I am right there with you. I dont have a drivers liscens so I cant go anywhere with out DH or his mom. My life sucks sometimes,
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• No, I am also a stay at home mom and it is healthy to get away for awhile with others who share in your interests. You could start by conducting a search in yahoo and Google groups for stay at home moms in your location.

Peace, <>
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 12:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Heck no, since I have been a SAHM my social life has crashed and I too wish that sometimes I could just have one night out with a friends (if i had any any more) just to get away. I always feel like a loser when my husbands friends come over and ask where mine are its hard to explain I gave that up to stay at home with my kid.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• All you need is one good friend. You are not in high school anymore. You are not a LOSER, you are just jealous. I stayed home 24/7 so I do know what you are saying. You can go out during the day and have fun.( just not drinking) You are thinking to much how it use to be? Start thinking better of now and tomorrow, Like i said girl fun can be better now during the day.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I don't think you're a loser, but why only other married moms? Single moms need friends too.
    Anonymous

• Not at all! It's good to try and connect with other women who share the same values. I get a little isolated myself sometimes too. Good luck!
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 12:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• no i was just the same way.... i JUST finally got a job, so hopefully i am finding people to hang out with... being a sahm sucks sometimes...as far as a social life goes... where do you live?

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• If you're a loser then so am I. For the exact same reasons!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 1:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2009