How many of you hate the time change??

I tell you, I had THE hardest time waking up this morning. It was too dark and I felt like I didn't sleep enough. (That seems like most mornings anyway, I guess) LOL!!!

Anyway, I hate the time change in the spring. I like it in the fall when we gain an hour. I think after this fall, they should do away with the time change. From what I understand, some states never change their time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I do! I told SO I would move back to AZ just to get away from the stupid time change. I'm not a morning person already so this throws me off completely. *Yawn* : )
    Anonymous

• It's rediculous.We learned in school that it was started during one of the world wars to help conserve energy or something like that. It doesnt technically exist so why do we still have to do it?
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 12:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• It actually does help conserve energy. By the time *most* people are waking up, the sun is out and shining, and I never end up turning on the lights until 8 at night. I was always told it was because of the farming community.

I don't hate it. Its just an hour.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 12:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• So is this the point where we save or waste? Because now we'll be getting up in the dark so my lights will be on. Or does it even itself out by staying light later? Haha! I'm still asleep!
    Anonymous

• the only reason why i hated it this year is cause i worked that night til 4am (which was 3 an hour or so before lol) and then had to be up at 7am. and i live about 20 mins from work. plus shower and falling asleep...yeah you get the idea. Other than that it doesnt seem to bother me too much..i cant wait for summer when its light out til 9pm and nice...right now its snowing in oregon lol....oh well...
    Anonymous

• i hate the loss of sleep but i love the sun staying out for longer
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I hate it until I get used to it. None of us slept well last night and so my house is like grouch central.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Meee. My daughter didn't go to sleep until ONE AY EHM HOLY EFFING CRAP.

I was tired as hell.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2009