is it time??

when is it ok to have baby?? im almost 36 weeks. and im SOOOO ready to have this little girl here. im so miserable and im tired of waiting for her. i just dont want to hope for her too soon. i want her to be healthy and ok to be born.

emily..ann

Asked by emily..ann at 12:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they say 36 weeks is full term but 40 is best if it is your first then you will prob go closer to 40 maybe even over lol good luck
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• oh it better not be over.. if she knows whats good for her. ha. im so miserable now. i cant even imagine 40 weeks. ughh
    emily..ann

Answer by emily..ann at 12:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Awww, mama is miserable and tired of waiting, but every day inside is that much better for baby. Just hang in there a little longer, she'll soon be in your arms!
    Anonymous

• I had my son at 37 weeks, which is what they consider full-term here, and he was beautiful and healthy.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 12:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• im 36 weeks too and im right there with you on being miserable... Its more feeling impatient to meet her than anything, But its getting to be alot having this belly & not being able to sleep or fit into anything lol... I FEEL YOU FRUSTRATION mama! ha.... my due date is april 7th... Having a little girl.

But i asked the same thing & basically 36 weeks is full term but it wouldnt hurt none to go further... But if the baby was born now im sure it would have little to no comlications... its basically the baby putting on fat from this point on....

this is my first as well... if i go over i will be devastated ugh lol... its becoming to much right now! i couldnt imagine going over 40 weeks...

Good luck mama. Keep ur head up and before you know it your baby will be here & we will be saying how we miss being pregnant lol....
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• 37-42 weeks is considered term. Anything under that is preterm. Anything after that is over due.
    Anonymous

• Let the bun cook until it's finished. ^_^ A well incubated baby is a healthier baby. Just take this time to pamper yourself a little. It won't cure everything but at least it'll make you feel a little more normal again.

And you WILL feel normal again. I promise. ^_^
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 1:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2009