Whats this?

I woke up this morning and i walked to the kitchen and back to the bed room. I was really wet it was like a little snotty but clear. What do you think it is? I am pretty sure it not my water leaking. I am 35weeks and 5days along.

josalin

Asked by josalin at 12:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It may be your mucous plug starting to come out, I've heard of women losing the mucous plug a few weeks before they go into labor, but if it's something that worries you I would say that you might want to call your doctor. And congrats on being so close to having your baby!
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 12:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• mucus plug
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 12:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Just your plug. No big deal, it's normal and may mean you're baby is a few days away or may mean your baby is a few weeks away. Heck, it could mean neither. I lost my plug at 34 weeks with this pregnancy and was a little worried since I wasn't that far along and then I'll be darned if I didn't lose it again at 38 weeks. I guess it regenerates itself if you lose it too early due to a vaginal exam or intercourse.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 12:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Mucus plug ftw. Gross eh? ^_^
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 1:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2009