Ever want to tell people to bite your A$$ and to leave you the hell alone?

Ever have one of those days where you just want to bite someone's head off and spit it at them? Yeah, that's today for me. I'm not the only grumpy bioch, right...lol?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! Bite my ass! Havent used that one yet but today may be the day. I feel like telling these nurses "Bite my ass and do your job while you're at it!
    Anonymous

• No I am grumpy too, I have a toothache and no dental insurance, now I am going to have to wait until the 26th for an appointment just to get approved for financial assistance for dental insurance. I know its my own fault for being uninsured in the dental area, but I just want to tell all the dentists offices I called today to BITE MY ASS!!!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 12:44 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I take a midol and move on. Tracking my monthly cycle really helps me keep these kinds of days to a minimum. When I know it's the hormones kicking in, I think it's easier to deal with. My kids are awesome and my DH is so awesome to me, he doesn't deserve anything other tha my best effort to "behave"...LOL Of course everyone has a "Beeyatch" day for no reason though. Hang in there!
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 12:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• oh yea... def. have those days.... i feel one coming on but i am trying to fight it off....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• No your definitely not alone. I've had plenty of days like that.
    Anonymous

• i feel like that all the time i have anger problems sens i had my m/c
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 3:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2009