Who is actually excited about Spring Cleaning ?

It's so nice outside today and I have the windows open and i'm doing my spring cleaning. Idk whats wrong with me, but im actually excited about cleaning :) lol

JmgBlair

Asked by JmgBlair at 12:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am! haven't started yet though!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• The warmer weather makes me so happy. But this weeks its supposed to be high 20 degrees. Ugh :( Crazy Wisconsin weather.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 12:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I am so ready for spring cleaning. I've been thinking about it for the past week so I'm definitely excited. Now I just have to find the time and maybe get dh excited about it too, now that will be the real chore...lol,
    summerleigh

Answer by summerleigh at 12:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• eh... i am putting it off.... my job is to go around and show people that their house is not as clean as they think and sale our product...so by the time i get home, the last thing i wanna do is clean...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 12:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I don't scrub the house from top to bottom for spring cleaning, but I do like getting out in the yard and clean out there. I do my cleaning year round, except the windows, so those are the only extra I do in the spring. I DID get out yesterday and vacuumed the car, cleaned the windows in the car, and ran it through the carwash. That was certainly refreshing :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 12:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I just kinda consider spring cleaning a time to organize. Im a SAHM , so I clean alot. I just use Spring cleaning for organizing closets and moving furniture around... things like that. But its still fun :)
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 1:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I am soooo excited this year.... because all my crap is in storage!! I don't love spring cleaning at all, so I try to clean out, throw away and resist the urge to hoard all year long.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• me:) I am going to be painting and getting our house ready for our LO:)
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 1:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I am, but I'm waiting for dd to be at her grandma's to do most of it. My SO is a huge pack rat and I have finally gotten him to agree to get rid of a lot, so I really am excited!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2009