Anyone else's rings starting to cut their circulation off?

I haven't had ANY swelling in this pregnancy yet but I don't think I'm going to be able to wear my rings at night any more.

I'm in Texas and since it's gotten warm again my fingers seem to be swelling at night. During the day they are fine but at night I wake up and can't feel my ring finger. I'm afraid I'm going to wake up and have a blue finger!!!

I just hate taking them off though. My blood pressure has been low so my doctor told me to add salty foods to my diet. Could this be the cause? I haven't gained any weight with this pregnancy yet (I was a little over weight before) and I'm 23 weeks 2 days pregnant. :( Anyone else going through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes, i had to take my rings off and i put the on a necklace and wear them that way.

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 1:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I'm in Texas too honey, and I know what you mean about the weather. In the last week-2 weeks, my hands and feet have swelled up. I don't want to take off my wedding ring, although I know it's inevitable. It's better to get it off while you still can then wait to pry it off or even worse, have to cut the ring off.
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 1:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yeah, I took mine off too. I wore them on a chain as well because it made the hubby feel better about seeing them still on me somehow.

Just make sure it's a durable chain so it doesn't break on you...it'd suck to lose them, you know?
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 1:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2009