Any advice to keeping the mood going with your partner?

Yesterday my husband told me flat out that I hardly made love to him and he got mad at me for not letting him touch me. It's not that I don't think my husband isn't attractive it's just that I am tired most of the time plus I have a low self-esteem when it comes to my physical appearance. I have told him that before but he tells me that he finds me very attractive and he can't help himself when we are alone. I am afraid that he will eventually grow tired of it and go elsewhere to get pleased. He has told me that he would never do that to me, but there is always the "if" in the back of my head. I just don't feel comfortable if I am bending down to get a pan out of the cabinet he leans into me as if he were making love or when I am cooking he grabs my boobs. I thought we had a good sex life, is something wrong with me? How many times do you have to make love to consider it healthy or unhealthy, any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Wait, do we have the same husband???? lol sorry I am not making light of your situation, but I do understand. I pretty much have to have a couple of glasses of wine to loosen up enough to enjoy sex at all anymore... but there are other issues there besides me just being tired... Sorry I guess I don't really have any good advice for you.....
    Anonymous

• No jus try to get more time and energy for him becasue it will benefit the both of you when you do. I know I'm young but I went through this stage after me and my babys daddy broke up. Good Luck! Oh and maybe you should make a lil trip to victoria secret and surprise him. He would get a kick outta that.
    Native_Mommy253

Answer by Native_Mommy253 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Sounds exactly like my husband!! I'm constantly telling him to quit grabbing me! My six week check up is tomorow and my husband can't wait because thats been my excuse to not have sex!
    Ebony83

Answer by Ebony83 at 12:51 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Thank you all for your answers. I did want to mention thought that when we do make love we are very creative we go from oils, to videos, to clothing, we make it fun and it tends to last a long time, but I just don't like to do it often. He wants to make love everyday of the night. I mean I won't lie, when I was pregnant (my hormones were out the window) he was very exhausted he didn't want to make love to me cause I wanted it every day at least 2 times a day and he gave in all the time because I was pregnant plus he thought that he needed to satisfy me because of the baby and all. LOL!! Now I am wondering if he is pregnant....
    Anonymous

• You obviously rock his world. Just relax and enjoy it. I am not confident about my body and I remained dressed (seductively of course) for and during sex with SO but it's about me. He couldn't care less. He see's me for me not for my lumps and bumps and scars. It turns me on like crazy just knowing he wants me. That's an amazing aphrodisiac for me

Answer by admckenzie at 1:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Thank you admckenzie, I guess I can't complain in the attention I get I just wish there were other things that we can do to satisfy him rather than just sex.
    Anonymous