I know not many like Ann Coulter but for those that do are any of you reading her new book Guilty?

And if so what do you think? Im reading it and love it so far, never read anything of hers but really am enjoying this book.

lisadallasr

Asked by lisadallasr at 12:51 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No way in Hell I would give that psycho attention whore any of my money.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 12:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I have it but haven't read it yet. By the way, I am a fan of Ann Coulter! She is intellegent, factual, and doensn't sugar coat anything!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 1:09 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• No I haven't read any of her books.Alot of the basics of what she says I do usually agree with.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I haven't yet but she is right on about liberals and democrats. Love her.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I could of done without the single mother bashing. She has a very valid point, but it went on too long. I'm only about half way through the book now.
    PeytonNBella

Answer by PeytonNBella at 1:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yeah she seems to rattle on too much in certain areas overdoing it.Which of course for the sensationsal value well thats my opinion.However,like I said the basics of what she says I tend to agree with.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I will give her this, she always presents the facts and research when she states her case. But the truth hurts, and that would be why liberals don't like her. I haven't read this book, yet but hope to start in the next few months.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• That's true grly.I don't get that seems (esp with the really loony libs) if anything is supportive of traditional family it's awful awful and must be thrown out lol.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• She REALLY did NOT bash single mothers - she bashed how our society PROMOTES single-mothering as if it's perfectly fine for children, while covering up the devastating statistics which Ann brought to light in her book. ... The ladies on The View, and media people covering this story really show their dim-wittedness by being incapable of seeing the distinction.

So much of anti-Ann Coulter opinion verges on high school popularity mentality ( & name-calling) rather than an adult debate about whether her facts are true, or even whether she is coming to mistaken conclusions from the info ...
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 3:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I get that waldorf.I really do.I agree with her.I mean how many years have we heard women yapping about "girrrrrrrl you should kick his butt to the curb!" and many other things even over stuff that imo is really pitiful and could be worked out.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2009