What is going on with me???

So I was 7 days late on my period, we took a hpt and it came back negative, we are trying and were hoping for the best. Well yesterday I started what I thought was my period, but was brown, and looked like old blood. Well today it is gone, and I'm back to having some minor cramps, and feeling sick. I'm really not sure what is going on with me, I've already had two kids and never had anything like this happen before. I normally have a 28 day cycle and it's always like clockwork, has anyone had this happen before or have any advice, Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• sorry correction ... at the beginning of my 3rd preg. my period lasted less than a day and it was very very light - usually periods for me were very heavy from the very beginning and in my first 2 preg. I never got a period, both of those I missed entirely. So you can definitely have a new preg. who'se telltale signs are totally different than other preg.
    Anonymous

• In my third pregnancyI had a very very light 'period' that lasted less than a day when usually I bled for close to a week when I was pregnant. My first two pregnancies periods at the beginning ... both were missed entirely. So yes a new pregnancy could start out totally different. Give it some time before retest. Good luck!
    Anonymous