should I apologize and explain?

i posted a question earlier about my husband inviting a single mom and her son over to hang out a couple of times. I failed to explaine that we have be seperated for a few months last year & in that short time he hooked up with some else. durning that time he was tell this mom everything that was going on so i feel she had the upper hand. should i call her and explain and apologize... and make nice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Your relationship with your husband is not her business unless he really wants to be with her. If the upset is just about her coming over then tell you don't want her there. Since you were sep. though and this other woman is in the picture probably counselling now would help you both know what you both want.
    Anonymous

• Apologize for what?
    RomansMom25

Answer by RomansMom25 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I don't understand what you would be explaining and apologising for. What did you do wrong in the situation that would make you need to apologise?
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Why would your dh invite a single mom to hang out with you? Is she a friend of his that you didnt know anything about until after the two of you had broken up? I"m a little confused as to why you think you need to apologize to her...HMMMMMM
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2009