What should I do?

Okay so I've been talking to this guy for awhile andf he'll be near me on 17th and he wants to meet up and hang out. I'm single but I'm afraid I might fall for him and I'm not lookin for anything serious again just yet. should I go out with him or no?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Well if you have been talking for awhile than it should be fine... Have you had love feeling with just the talking? Are you scared you might get hurt? I would goin head first with all or nothing.... If you always go in with a lock on how will you ever know whats real and what your heart will let you do...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Since you're not looking for anything serious right now, be up front with him about it...keep your feelings in check and the date should go fine...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I don't see what the problem is as long as you're upfront and honest with him.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I agree with the others, be honest and upfront with him. I would go and have a good time but make sure he understands where you are emotionally right now. Just try to keep an open mind. Some of the best people are placed in our life when we aren't looking for anyone.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 1:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2009