Naps?

Did you ever feel like you HAD to take a nap during the day to function while pregnant??...
Im 36 weeks pregnant & i feel like i always have to take a nap during the day, im always sooo tired.
I mean yeh i dont sleep well at night, but ill wake up and feel energetic but than im wiped out by 1pm.
?? Normal lol ??
I Feel like an old lady & im only 20... well i will be 21 tomorrow... Happy bday to me!!!

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Please.. You only take one???? LOL I was naping all the time, at work, home, on the way somewhere... Prego takes alot out of ya...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Totally normal! Being pregnant wears you out! =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 1:15 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• yep i took one every day while i was pregnant. still do with the lil one sometimes now she still is wearing me out lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• If you can nap...Do it, your body is telling you to slow down! Take the hint and relax!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 1:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• thats something that always happens to me! lol and happy birthday!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• The bed was my bestest friend in the whole wide world. Sleep now, because you'll be getting very little sleep time here shortly. Good luck! ^_^
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 1:24 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• LOL we all take naps weather pregnant or we try to sneak them in when the baby is born.
    Im 6 months. and i have a super hard time trying to get a nap because i also have a 15 month old. So hunny SLEEP WHILE YOU CAn!!!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 1:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• yeah they're right i'm 19 weeks and always sleeping and tired during day...it's probably that how the baby is taking most of your energy and body minerals (blood sugar...etc) so all u have to do is sleep when your feeling tired, eat right and eat on time.
    take good care of yourself and your baby:)...sweet dreams...lol

PS: u can contact me anytime if u want.
    babykiss

Answer by babykiss at 1:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2009