How old was your little one...

when they took their first trip to the pool?

My DD was about 7-8 months I believe. She was a winter baby so of course we had to wait till the warmer months came 'round.

SandraB383

Asked by SandraB383 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine was 6 months and he wasn't all too trilled. He's one now, I think he'll enjoy it a little more this year =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 1:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• 9 or 10 months.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We haven't taken our son to the pool yet. He's almost 15 months so we're going to take him this summer.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 1:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I introduced my kids to pools/lakes and water as soon as I could!!! Theye have indoor waterparks made just for wee ones with zero entry depths and lots of play things!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• 6 months
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Oh man.. Dude was born in June so by July he was in there... Jesse was an Oct baby, so it was alittle while before he got in there... But as soon as the weather and water are warm enough.. Throw them in...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• my daughter is one and still has never been in a pool, but when she was 7 months we went in the river. Surprisingly she didn't care about how cold it was, we will be getting a hot tub soon though, she go in there.
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 1:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• About 4 months old... she was born in jan. so we had to wait till it got warmer.. living in az it did that fast.. she loves to swim!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 1:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• You really want to know? Three weeks.

He was a June baby, June 3rd to be exact. It wasn't hot or anything. Last summer was a VERY mild summer.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We got Our Son a kiddie pool for His first bday last year..He's a June Baby so He was able to use it a lot! Where We lived at the time had a public pool, but it was crapola.
    irishstarz

Answer by irishstarz at 1:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2009