how do i get my oldest two to stop playing in thier poop

i have a 3yr old and a 2 yr are almost potty trained ive tried everything and nothing seems to work to get them to stop playing with thier poop i need help if anyone has any sugsetions please let me know i am going crazy when i wake up thats usually when i find their nasty surprise

lilmomma050608

Asked by lilmomma050608 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my idea is........................i know their only 3 @ 2 yrs. old,...................................but put them in underwear @ see how they like it @ tell them "if you go in your pants @ you don't play in your poop,come to me @ i'll change you." @ see if that works.
    DramaQueen1030

Answer by DramaQueen1030 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• thats an idea i think i might try it means a lot of laundry but it might help with potty traing
    lilmomma050608

Answer by lilmomma050608 at 1:55 AM on Mar. 10, 2009