Pain in wrists and ankles

Last night I had a bad pain in my left wrist... upon doing nothing at all and my right ankle was hurting as well...
This morning I woke up and both of my wrists hurt... my arms hurt and my ankles are both hurting as well... A couple days ago while walking both of my hands fell asleep....

Is this bad blood flow? I don't really know what is going on and wonder if anyone else had this when they were 8 months pregnant

MommaMajeski

Asked by MommaMajeski at 1:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• AS FAR AS THE PAIN IN YOUR WRISTS IT MAY BE CARPUL TUNNEL SYNDROME. I HAD IT WHEN I WAS PREGNANT W/ MY 1ST CHILD. THE DOC TOLD ME IT WAS BECAUSE MY BODY WAS RETAINING WATER.DO YOUR FINGERS GO NUMB? THE PROBLEM DID'NT GO AWAY AFTER I GAVE BIRTH EITHER. I WAS LATER SENT TO A NEUROLOGIST AND HE SAID I HAVE NERVE DAMAGE. YOU MAY WANT TO GET A WRIST BRACE.THAT'S WHAT I HAD TO DO AND ONCE I HAD MY BABY I STARTED TAKING MEDS..GOOD LUCK
    hawtmama77

Answer by hawtmama77 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I get bad blood flow all the time while pregnant and sleeping. My wrists and ankels hurt. Id mention it to your doctor just make sure, but im pretty sure youll be okay.
    AND CONGRATS!!!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 1:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• i had that problem with my first and this time around too but i have 18 veribras in my back that are injured and they pinch my nerves though so i know what mine is from but i would let your doc know could be something that needs to be checked
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2009