hi ladys

hi i was wondering if any of you moms can help me this is my first pregnancy and i dont have any clothes and my belly is starting to get big do yall know any websites where they give free clothes or could any of you moms send clothes out to my house plz i need help i live in ouisiana

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A lot of girls are in the same boat as you are, my advice would be to talk to a local church or thrift store. They might be able to help you. Another suggestion, maternity clothes are expensive, try buying regular clothes, just in bigger sizes, shirts stretch, so thats my advice. Thats what im doing because DH and i cant afford maternity clothes.
    Also look at your local freecycle and craigslist.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 1:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• She's right (mommyofAurora) i'm 19 weeks pregnant and this is my first pregnancy, maternity clothes are very expensive no matter how u look at it, if u have some family members that had kids; ask them to help u out or your church as well...try wearing dresses; big T-'s...or something that is conferable on you but nothing tight tho...have a nice day and good luck to you and your baby, take care:)
    babykiss

Answer by babykiss at 1:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• kmarts maternity clothes aren't that expensive and you only need a couple shirt and some sweat pants.
    Anonymous