for those with juicers part 3 lol (i think this is the last- but not sure yet!)

ok- so one more thing (i think!) when u get done juicing theres alot of pulp left over and i hate having to toss it- i know its full of fiber and vitamins that are good for u but i cant think of what to do with it besides using the berry pulp in pancake mixes- any other ideas?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Muffins, cookies, cake, You can use it in an number of pastry recepies.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I think the juicers of CM need to start a group!!! ;) ;)
    Anonymous

• It is a good idea to mix some of it back to your juice and drink it, like you said it has plenty of fiber and vitamins and for the rest i mix it in my dogs food(they love it)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• lol- i really think we should! i see alot of people juicing now for a heathy way of living and my kids are actually drinking their veggies (well carrots at least! lol) and i think we should start a group to trade recipe ideas and stuff like that!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• me again- i did it! i created a group look for moms for juicing and join!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 9, 2009