WHAT CHILDHOOD SCAR DO YOU STILL HAVE?

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 1:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The big one on my forehead, lol! I kissed the coffee table when I was 3 :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• The one in my heart from my loser of a father!
    Anonymous

• The one on my forehead where my bro shot me with a dart gun that was loaded with an ink pen.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 1:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I have a big scar on the back of my leg,where I broke a heavy glass ashtray.I was hiding the peices behind my back,and was going to throw it in the neighbors garden,and dropped it my leg while I was walking.I needed stiches,but God forbid mom take 6 kids with her to take one of us to the hospital.I have a few more,but it is my biggest.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I'M SORRY ANON. 1:31 PM. I STILL HAVE A LITTLE SCAR ON MY LEFT WRIST WHEN I WAS 10 WE WENT TO DISNEY AND MY OLDER SISTER GRABBED MY HAND WHILE SHE WAS HOLDING A CIGARETTE AND SHE BURNED ME ON ACCIDENT. I STILL REMEMBER HOW THAT FELT.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 1:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I have a couple actually LOL.

I have a little indent on the top of one of my eyelids from where a hoe smacked me.
    I have an ugly scab scar on my knee from where I fell off my bike as I rounded a corner. Skidded pretty good and it left a nasty mark LOL.
    The last one I got at age 12(the others were younger) and thats from being hit from behind by a train of tubes(2 or more hooked together) and it busted my leg and cartiledge broke off with some bone and they had to put a pin in to hold it together. Thats on my ankle.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• My elbow is all scared up from a wood shove burn back in the day (like 7yrs old)... It sucks.. I cant see it but others can when i have on short sleeves... :(
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• THAT WHAT YOU GET VAL ;}
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• A chicken attacked me when I was like 6. I have a small scar on my forehead
    KatieP.

Answer by KatieP. at 1:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Okay it's not from childhood, I was 26 I think. I was ironing and tripped over the cord, fell and the hot iron fell on the back of my thigh. 2nd degree burn. The scar is the shape of an iron. Big too. It's not the only scar I have but it's definitely worse than any from my childhood.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2009