Who wants to bet, just for fun? (Hell's kitchen watchers)

Who do you think is going to be the winner?

I like L A

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love HK but don't have a clue who take it yet.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 1:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I also really like LA. I was really bummed that American Idol ran over this past week, my tivo didn't tivo the whole Hell's Kitchen. So I didn't get to see who went home.

lindsaymomof2

Answer by lindsaymomof2 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• It's too early for me to make a decision.....not to mention I can't remember anyone's names yet...
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• The stupid girl who charges booku bucks for cooking lessons and never went to cooking school herself is the one who went home! Thank goodness. She sucks and I hope she stops ripping people off and quits her business. She should go to culinary school then come back and charge $400 a pop to teach people to cook! What a loser!
    Anonymous

• man i love that show but i havent been able to watch it forever and now i dont even know when it comes on anymore
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Thursdays at 8:00.
    Anonymous