I want for my face to do what that woman's does on the side of this page>>>>>>

They just wave the little bottle around and damn! She's like 20 years younger... I went to the store and stood in front of a whole shelf full of stuff like that for about 20 minutes and not one stinking bottle offered to even move. What's up with the miracle stuff being no miracle at all?? And what's you're worst horrified memory of a product you tried? I tried the "Sugar Wax" back in the 90s...... took the freakin skin off my shins! And while we're here, what's the one product that really surprised you with how well it worked.... for me it is Profectiv Mega Grow hair treatment.

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 1:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used Nair once to remove the little mustache I got goin on and fallowed the directions perfectly. I broke out in the worst looking red bumpy rash that burned like hell. the lip hair was way better. oh yeah and I got over zealous with the Pedegg and took too much skin off of my heels. They cracked in about 10 places exposing the inside of my foot. I couldn't walk for 3 days till it heeled. I do really like the Bare Minerals products for those rare occasions when I go out....1 a year.
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 7:49 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• lol pace i see your back and you are fine. lol my worst product when i was younger was that god blessed sun in turned my hair orange lol best product i dont know cant think of any
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• OMG ,that sun in,yes been there done that.Mom would'nt let me put nothing on my hair,so I started using that ,thinking she would'nt notice,I already had very blonde hair,so I really did'nt need it,so I go to the pool,needless to say Sun In and clorine don't mix .
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• OMG I had a friend who has really long black hair.... anyhow, she would spray the Sun In on her hair, then pull the sides and top back and clip it on the back of her head..... she wound up with this whole strip of yellow looking hair against her gorgeous black mane.... it was hilarious.... we finally had to take a picture of the back of her head to get her to stop using that stuff.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2009