Have you used the Laws of Attraction to....

attain something worth while or special? How about a certain kind of man? If so, tell me about it.

I'm married, but going through divorce. I loved my husband but made the wrong decision in marrying him. He wasn't good enough for me. Marriage is important to me and although I'm in no rush, I want to make sure that I attract the man I've always wanted. A good one, with great character and morals. If you've used the laws of attraction to attain something positive into your life, what was it and how did you do it?

I also believe in God and the power of prayer, but I want to incorporate consistent positive thinking.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• That's lovely, Bubbaluva! I really like that.

Yes, I have used The Law of Attraction with success for many things. I used it even before I knew that that was what I was doing. Get a paper and pencil and write down EXACTLY what you want in your new partner. Be very specific. And then when you're all done bless the paper and finally burn it and "let it go" (to God or the universe). Secondly, learn how to love yourself if you don't already. This is a must. If you do not love who you are no one else will love you either. Be thankful for who you are and be thankful for that perfect someone that the universe is bringing to you right now. And then be on the lookout. You will find someone wonderful!!

Good luck and God bless!!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 3:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• If your husband was not commiting adultery or abusive that was no reason to get divorce.
    Anonymous

• Well I'm not sure if this is what you are refering to, but here's my deal. I have no religion and I just developed this myself.

I would say "Power and Positive Energy of the Universe please help me find within Myself the Strength/Courage/(other descriptive word) to draw _______ into my Life. Help me remember that I ALL I NEED is already inside Me. Allow the overflow of these blessings to return to those who need it. Thank you for EVERYTHING! Amen"

I would repeat this to myself often but especially at 11:11 am or pm (to remember all in the Universe is One).

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 2:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Thank you Anonymous, but you didn't answer the question. He was abusive. The hospital has the records. I didn't think I needed to tell all my business for you to make an attempt to answer the question. You're obviously the judgmental kind. You could've simply answered the question. And yes, he committed adultery too.
    Anonymous

• Well woopty doo
    Anonymous

• Your query was kind of vague. I was not judging. I do no believe in given opinion until I know true facts. Some wives may say their husbands are not good enough just because they don't make enough money. I
    Anonymous

• I've never heard of Laws of Attraction
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 2:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Oh, laws of attraction is from the book " The Secret. It's a good book about positive thinking.

It wasn't that vague. It's just the most you heard was that he wasn't good enough. Again, I shouldn't have had to go into details about what that entailed b/c that's not what the question was based on. It was based on what in your life have you positively attracted into it. You still haven't answered the question. That's why you could've just by-passed it.
    Anonymous

• Thank you Bubbaluva and jenettyshome!
    Anonymous