Have you ever had a Threesome w/ your SO, if not..............

Would your SO be willing to if you asked them or if your SO asked you to have the 3some, would you be willing too???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• i dont think so
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yes, to all 3 of your questions !
    Anonymous

• We almost did. But I wouldnt recommend it because someone may end up liking it more than you thought. You might want to leave your man for her, or your man may like her more than you. Someone will end up sleeping together behind the 3rd person's back.
    Anonymous

• I did with my ex. I am a very jealous person, I can't help it. The girl was a friend of mine I had known forever. I felt more comfortable having a girl I could trust than some random person. It really drove us apart. The whole thing was my idea too. Now, with my husband, neither one of us are into that. I still think women are sexy (yes, I am straight) but I wouldn't do that to my marriage. I love him too much to add any possible problems to the mix.
    Anonymous

• nope.nope.nope.
    Anonymous

• To each its own,but not me,hell half the time I don't have enough energy for him much less someone else.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Only Pigs do this
    Anonymous

• Gross
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 2:35 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yeah I think it is pretty sick too...but if both agree then it is their business..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:42 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• My SO and I have had a couple of threesomes before. But, there have to be ground rules. You two have to tell each other exactly what you want, what you expect, and what is unacceptable, if anything. You should talk out stuff with the third person, too. But, bottom line you two have to agree because you are the ones committed to each other. I wouldn't do it if either one of you is jealous. I also wouldn't do it if your not at least bi-curious (regardless of what your SO thinks is hot). I'm Bi but, I wouldn't have done it at all if I was completely straight. If it provokes any stress in you at all, DON'T DO IT. But, it can be a lot of fun :)
    Anonymous