What should I do???

Ok so..The most unexpected thing happen to me yesterday. My neighbor hit on me who is a female. I mean she caught me completly off guard. She said I was cute and she thought that if I kissed her I would like it. What the hell? I told her no thank you., but she continously flirted with me. so the question is what do I do? She's my neighbor and I see her everyday.. She is confusing me cus rite now I just got out a bad relationship and I like the attention, but I am straight and love MEN.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell her you are just not interested. If she does not understand that then take legal action. If this is going on everyday then it turns into sexual harrassment and it can get more serious than it is right now. she can force herself on you are worse.
    Anonymous

• Tell her that you are very sorry but you are straight and not interested in trying other avenues. Tell her that the attention is unwanted and not necessary. If she continues, then you just have bigger problems that might need legal action like the above poster said.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 2:09 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I agree with ANON 2:05 ....seriously tell her to get a life.
    Anonymous

• Just be honest with her and tell her you aren't that way and you don't see her like that. You don't have to be friends with her either if she continues you hit on you anyways. My sister was best friends with a bisexul and it was hard because her firned fell in love with my sister but my sister was just straight up with her even though it was mean but she didn't see her like that.
    Native_Mommy253

Answer by Native_Mommy253 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Well, take it as a compliment, which might be all that it is if you tell her nicely that you aren't interested.
    Trinjo

Answer by Trinjo at 2:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• a simular situation happened to me five years ago, i was getting out of a divorce etc.. and it is nice to hear good sweet things about yourself, but if your sticking to your guns about being strait then you need to let her know strait up that your not "into" her like that, otherwise there will be hurtful feelings and afterall like you said u have to see her alot.
    cashena

Answer by cashena at 2:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• If you are enjoying the attention, you may be leading her on to continue getting the attention. Do not do this! It will blow up in your face. I had almost the excact situation, except it was with my best friend. It turned out very badly. Let me tell you, as flattering as it is, it is so not worth it. Tell her that you are just not into women. That way the rejection is not personal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Mar. 10, 2009