How do I get formula stains out of clothing?

K.C.0305

Asked by K.C.0305 at 2:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am not sure what kind of formula you use, but I have never had formula stain. I would try a pretreater like oxyclean. I think they make one just for babies. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• you cant, sorry, they dont come out easily
    Anonymous

• If you hit the stain with shout right away you may have a chance : P
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 2:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• try some oxyclean powder, not the spray. My baby spits up sometimes and the powder usually come right out.
    Mrs.Bolin

Answer by Mrs.Bolin at 5:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I use shout action gel (it's not the normal bottle of shout it's in a small blue bottle) and it is pricey but I've been using it since my little one was born and I am proud to say not one of her clothes or bibs have ANY stains on them ....I guess you can call me a nazi about that stuff! She was a big spitter upper and it has gotten out all of my man's baseball stains (grass stains) on his uniform and it got out a red wine out of my white comforter! I swear by it!!
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 11:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• the dreft pretreater worked pretty well, but it was hard to find in my area so now i use spray and wash. seems to work pretty well
    calvinsmommy18

Answer by calvinsmommy18 at 12:30 AM on Mar. 10, 2009