Is that a good thing?

hi ladies:), i'm 19weeks and 3days and my baby been kicking like crazy and i also feel cramping along with it sometimes, i dont know what causes the cramping but i would like to know if it's normal or should i be concerned? and i also feel a lil burning but not too much...is all of that ok ?

babykiss

Asked by babykiss at 2:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is the burning in the vaginal opening?
    Anonymous

• no its like i can feel it like in my uterus
    babykiss

Answer by babykiss at 2:30 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Are you receiving prenatal care?

If so, that all sounds like normal pregnancy aches and pains to me.

But check with your doc just to make sure, especially if it's concerning you.

A call to the doc always eased my mind.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 2:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Well the pains your feeling at this point are most likely from stretching and growing of your uterus. It can feel like mentrual cramps and even contractions some times.

It may seems like it is correlated with kicking but it's probably the other way around. Your uterus is probably moving and stretching and contracting which can sometimes make the baby kick at the uterus because his space is getting smaller when this happens.

It's completely normal and not harmful at all. As far as the burning is concerned I would mention it to the doctor although more than likely it's just some burning from the stretching but since that isn't a complaint that is heard every day it would be a good idea to mention it to your doctor.
    Anonymous