What to do with baby?

My oldest was speaking early and was a little person by 20 months talking up a storm very interested in everything. We went on adventures, it was great. But my second daughter is now 20 months, she babbles, but she's not a big talker and she's such a baby. Which is fine, but I have no idea what to do with her. We walks around, loves kisses and hugs also long as she's being thrown in the air between, doesn't like to sit and read books, she must be climbing or moving at all times. It's winter in Maine, to cold to do much outside, we have tons of toys of course, but I'm not really sure what to do with this one. I can only through her in the air so much. We are working on don't touch, don't put that in your mouth, stay off that, but I'd like to do more fun things with her. But what do you do with a baby - baby!

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 2:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• awh, I have a 16 month old like that - he will say a few words but won't sit still for anything in the world. I work outside the home but I know on the weekends its tough to try to find things to do. good luck
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Play with a ball and maybe get her an indoor jungle jim she can climb on. She sounds so cute btw.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 2:32 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• kids mature diffrent
    math337

Answer by math337 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I'm not worried about her maturing. She'll do what she'll do when she does it. But I just have no idea what games to play with her inside. I like teaching games, but just play time is great. The thing is she's really to immature to do the crayon things, we have played blocks to death! I never want to see another block lol. When we go outside its easy, but I really need some inside games to play that keep her attention. Things I can play with her.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 3:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• How about a kiddies Skittles (Pins....whatever you call them over here!!) set. Little tikes do a nice one....although I think it may be pricey. (Don't play it by windows or china!).

As she likes Blocks......Maybe some Duplo. (Lego). Holly (my daughter) as always loved Little People. (Fisher Price).

Sharron_

Answer by Sharron_ at 1:48 AM on Mar. 10, 2009