How long does your dishwasher run?

I just bought a dishwasher for my new house and it is ECO FRIENDLY, so I was astonished to realize it runs for over 2 hours and this is for the "ECO WASH" setting. I am interested to find out how long other people's dishwasher run for. I think 2 hours is a LOT! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Home & Garden

• umm it seems to run a long time but not for two hours.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• now i have to time my dishwasher lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• My runs for about a hour....so...I could be wrong though.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Mine has 3 settings, the heavy duty wash is about 2 hrs. The one I normally use is about an hr and a half, the light wash setting is an hour.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 2:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• mine is real noisy so i usuall run it at night or early morning but i have not really timed it so i think it runs about an hour
    lovestobowlmom

Answer by lovestobowlmom at 6:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• 99 minutes for the pots & pans wash. I know that bc it says it on the front, not bc I timed it. lol
    blogginmomma

Answer by blogginmomma at 11:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• my dishwasher in my last house was like super awesome..it was done in 45 minutes..this one now i hate cuz it takes about an hour and a half..i dont have that kind of time!!!!!!!! lol..so i usually just put it on when i go to bed at night..mornings im showering..afternoon i do laundry, nighttime other people shower...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:26 AM on Mar. 10, 2009

• Seems rather longish...hope you're using an eco-friendly deterg! :)
    mamacitax4

Answer by mamacitax4 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 10, 2009