what have you done recently.....................

what is something you have done recently that just made you feel like crap? i had to ask my mom to borrow some money today and now i feel like a big turd.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 2:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LADIES! We're all hurting in this economy! It's not lame to feed your family but what ever means necessary!! Keep a chin up and nose to the grind stone and things will get better soon!!

I gave my mother a dirty look for forgetting to put lotion on my son's legs after she'd been watching him all day so we could go into the city and see a play. What kind of ungrateful bitch am I?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:46 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I had an argument with my 81 year old dad the day before we left FL. I brought up things from the past, that would've been better left unsaid. At the airport the next day, he said it was probably the last time I would see him. He apparently has health problems? I don't know, he never said anything the whole time we were visiting. Except to start an argument. We never got along great, and were never close, but I feel very bad with the way things were left.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I wasn't fully watching my kid and he got hurt. He's was less than 3 feet from me I just wasn't seeing what he was doing.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:41 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We had to ask my parents if they wouldn't mind us moving in with them for a few months. Luckily they were ok with it. Mom is happy too, I'll be there for the end of my pregnancy so she can keep an eye on me (she's a nurse LOL).
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 2:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• catch my post about having too big of a heart. that's the ass i feel like.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:54 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We have lived with my hubby's grandparents (and his dad lives here too... that sounds lame lol) since december. AND still can't get ahead on anything. Last week his dad had to let us borrow $10 for gas. We ARE lame.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• BTW try fitting 4 people in one room... 3 beds. It's been rough!!
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 3:03 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I feel like my 5 yr old is so bored hanging out with me everyday.... I love having him home yet, he will start school in the fall and I'm going to miss him... My other 2 are in school and it was so hard at the beginning of the yr, he was so lonely... I take him to the library once a week, we go to the park, play at home, go for walks. I try to do things that don't require spending money, I don't want him thinking we have to buy something to make him happy... But I still feel like crap, summers coming thank goodness, his brothers will be home... Oh well, thats how I'm feeling right now.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 3:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• my neighbors were getting rid of a crappy car and the tow truck they were using was in front of my driveway. i got really mad and drove my car up into the yard. they were like umm.. this girl is crazy. lol i felt real stupid afterward though. i just had a bad day and i passed it on to someone else. i love the movie pay it forward and i totally believe that if you are nice to people god blesses you.
    h_anne88

Answer by h_anne88 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I let my 5 month old son spend alone time with his Biological father, that he has only seen a handfull of time, and he cried the entire time. I wish I had gone with them, my poor sad little man.
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2009