why doesnt cafe mom

let you download pictures from someone elses page!!! there are pictures of me on some of my friends pages and i cant get them!!! boo!

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 2:43 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi aliciatron,

We put a feature in place that disables the right click button on any images throughout the site. The intent was to help protect the photos that members upload to the site from being copied.

We put a setting in place for group owners to either enable or disable that feature.

If the image you want to copy is located in a group, it is up to the group owner to either enable or disable right clicking on photos in that group.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:47 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Send a message to your friends and have them email it to you from their computer.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:51 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I agree with them...you should not beable to get other people pictures..think about it.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2009