IS IT WRONG TO THINK THIS WAY?

I AM 7 MONTHS PREGO WITH MY 2ND CHILD AND MY SON IS ONLY 15 MONTHS OLD, WE WASNT REALLY TRYING TO HAVE EITHER ONE BUT HEY THINGS HAPPEN. THORUGH THE WHOLE PREGANACY I FELT LIKE I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS EXICTED ABOUT THIS BABY, I AM SO SCARED AND NERVOUS ABOUT HAVING THIS BABY DURING THE BAD ECONOMIC TIMES. WHEN I ASKED MY IN-LAWS ABOUT HAVING ANOTHER BABY SHOWER THEY ACTED LIKE WHY DO I NEED ONE. BUT ANY POSITIVE ANSWERS WOULD HELP ME ALOT! THANKS

gurlieracer4

Asked by gurlieracer4 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What would make this baby any less special then the first? So what if it wasnt planned. This baby deserves just as much attention as the first one. I think you have every right to have another baby shower. GL
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 2:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I am 5 months pregnant with my 2nd child and the finances in our home are bad. My hubby is getting out of school in June, I'm due in July, and yet his unemployment runs out in April....so bad timing eh?

Hubby and I are happy though, I've been feeling the baby kick and I know that we'll make it through these bad times.

You will too, you no doubt love your baby. There's no "right" time to have a baby, sure the economy is in the crapper right now, but it won't last forever. Keep your head up girl, and don't let the naysayers get you down.
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 3:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Don't worry about the economy.
    It won't change anything anyway.
    Just do the best you can w/ what you have.
    ENJOY YOUR NEW BUNDLE AND MAYBE YOUR FRIENDS CAN THROW YOU A SHOWER.
    I know how you feel to be scared. Six days before 9-11, I had my baby girls. I felt guilty for bringing them into this world.
    Feeling guilty didn't help anything. Treat your baby the way you would want to be treated if you were born under these circumstances. Good luck mom.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 3:00 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Oh yeah, and why not have another baby shower? Like the previous poster said, this baby deserves to be welcomed into the world also.....
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 3:01 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• What buttheads! You should remind them that I had one and mine were only 11 months apart! If they dont give you one just invite all your friends and get some food because I have your present waiting!
    LoveMy2Boys426

Answer by LoveMy2Boys426 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 10, 2009