HAS ANYONE EVER HAD A FAILED VESECTOMY?

Hi my hubby had a vesectomy 10mths ago, and went to retest and came back all clear, but i missed my period, and have all the preg symptoms. i have 3 kids all close in age and 2 are in diapers, i don't want to have another pregnancy, labor. Being pregnant while haveing one baby and one toodler was hard enough, but two babys and a 5yr old and pregnant again, omg. And we got hubby a vesectomy to prevent this. im considering abortion (i know some will judge, but dont do it on here) my 3rd baby was unplanned and we almost got an abortion. I can't start from babyhood again just when i got my kids at a good age. im scared, frustrated and mad at doctors

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Didn't happen to me, but it did happen to my parents - that's how I got a younger brother!!
    Fooph121780

Answer by Fooph121780 at 3:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I am not bashing, but you need to stop asking the same question over and over. Take a test and then worry about it.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• its not the same question, i need to find people with simular experiences. yes you are bashing, you didn't have to respond with that
    Anonymous

• And why are you asking this question again?
    You're not going to get any different answers.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 3:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I'm sure it's happened before but never to anyone that I know. Instead of getting an abortion, why not adopt out to a family that can't have children?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• cause i want people to answer what the question really is. SIMULAR EXPERIENCES? not am i preg? don't judge
    Anonymous

• thanks renee
    Anonymous

• Oh dear GOD!!! Go buy a damn test already and stop asking! What is your address I will mail you a freaking test to get you to shut up! Go to http://www.plannedparenthood.org/ Type in your zip code and they will show you where a free testing site is. I think I agree with the girl earlier, are you sure you didn't cheat? Thats why ou are freaking out so much?
    Anonymous

• It is similar, not simular.
    Anonymous

• thans fooph, hey ladies this is a good example of answering the question
    Anonymous