Any Adviced?

well hello ladies, i need to know what can i put so i can cover my belly because my family in mexico are going to do me a baby shower because i don't have family here in california all the family is there in mexico so i'm worried because crossing the border they have x- rays cameras, and i would like to know if you know by any chance with what kind of paper or anything to prevent the x-rays.

Milindus

Asked by Milindus at 3:05 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Tell your doctor!!!! how far along are you?
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I'm 7 months
    Milindus

Answer by Milindus at 3:23 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• yeah def. talk to your doctor...he or she might not even suggest you travel since your in your 3rd trimester...once you get cleared your doc will write you a note saying that your pregnant and you can't be x rayed.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2009