Anyone work at Walmart? What would possibly show up on a receipt as panty showing a price of 2dollars 50 cents if it wasnt panties? Set my mind at ease please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I have worked in retail-if it was panty than that is what it was...whats the problem?
    Anonymous

• It's all computerized so it had to have been woman's underwear.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 3:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Could have been panty liners, panty hose, or maybe even a typo that was supposed to read pansy since they're selling their flowers again. Just some ideas...
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Panty liners, maybe? If you are that concerned about it, call Wal-mart, give them the item number and have them look it up in there system. You cold just tell them the receipt was smudged and you don't remember what it was.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 3:12 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• If it's something like panty liners or something else like that, it says the brand on it. The only thing that would actually say panty or panties is actual women's underwear. The way their computer system operates, that type is not possible.
    Anonymous

• I am guessing , someone maybe dh has a receipt with panties listed. I wouldn't worry about it. Prices ring up wrong all the time so I don't see why the description wouldn't.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I dont really know but I am going to assume that panties at Wal-Mart all cost more than $2.00 There should be a code next to it, you can go and compare some stuff at walmart and see if the code matches if you are really desperate.
    Anonymous

• No-walmart has got some cheap undies!
    Anonymous

• I was a manager at Walmart, the description cannot show up wrong! If you are worried about what your husband might be doing, call the store, give them the item number on the receipt and ask them what it is. Or, go to Walmart and look for yourself. If the receipt says panty or panties, the ONLY possible thing is that. Not panty liners or anything else.
    Anonymous

• Could it have been an abbreviated version of "PANTRY," and not "panty?" As in a PANTRY product--like cereal, coffee, cookies/snacks?
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:17 PM on Mar. 9, 2009