Seperation anxiety?

My dd is almost 16 months old. Everytime I go outside, like to get the mail, or go take a shower she throws a fit, screaming..like shes terrified! And also she will wake up between 2 and 3 am screaming! And wont let up! My so thinks its ok to bring her into bed with us . But I am 37 weeks pregnant! I barely have room as it is! How long will this seperation anxiety last, how do I get her to sleep through the night? I know she is teething, but she wakes up every night at the same time. Please help me!

jessduncan77

Asked by jessduncan77 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• jess my grandbaby is doing the same thing , and she also is teething , don't start her in your bed if you have never let her sleep there , it will go on forever trust me . Go to wal mart in the baby section they have these bottle of teething tablets we give them to my grandbaby and give her a warm bath at nite it has helped tremedously . good luck hun
    SusieW

Answer by SusieW at 6:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• give her some beechnut nighttime oatmeal right before bed...she will sleep longer. trust me!
    Fionas_Mom

Answer by Fionas_Mom at 9:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2009