What is this pain? O_o

I am 7 to 8 months along with my first baby, a girl. About 2 weeks ago i had pain in my inner legs and private area only when i rolled over in bed. about a week ago it developed into the pain being there when i lay down, get up, walk, sit, breath, etc. And vomiting, chills, and some fever. i went to the ER and they told me it was a UTI, even though im having no trouble going pee, or having any pain when i pee. and gave me medication. Its been a week since then, The medication they gave me has made me so sick, i have lost a few pounds and cant hold food down, but the pain is still there.

AxelKorenti

Asked by AxelKorenti at 3:13 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call your dr. sorry i just dont know what else it would be. id say maybe a nerve your baby is sitting on but im not a dr so i really dont know. good luck.
    Anonymous

• my sister had went to the dr. with her vagina hurting and down in her lower right side and they found out she had four kidney stones!! just telling you this cause this is what i thought of when i seen your symtoms!!
    Anonymous

• Yeah but I had a kidney stone when was pregnant and it made me have contractions and lower back pain and they gave me meds and it went away. Maybe u need to get checked by a different hospital or ur obgyn would be better!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous