if you had implantation bleeding?

if you had bleeding (breakthough or implantation are the terms i found) when you got pregnant how long did it last? I never had any with my son. I'm really hoping this is just my period & it's just messed up cause i just got off depo

ColtsFan1912

Asked by ColtsFan1912 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I never had it, but from what I read about it, true implantation bleeding is very brief, not even a whole day. If you just got off depo, your period is likely to be out of whack for a while. But perhaps, just to put your mind at ease, you should take a test.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:22 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• thanks for you answer. I guess I should go poas just to ease my mind lol. SO many women I know recently that got a surprise BFP I'm just freaking myself out
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I had it with 2 of mine and it only lasted for like an hour or so when I went to the bathroom I'd see tiny spots of blood on the the tp.
    Anonymous

• It lasted for "one toilet sitting" with me. I wiped once, and that's the only time I bled. I knew it then that I was pregnant.
    Amber211

Answer by Amber211 at 11:43 PM on Apr. 2, 2010