Why do people post their pictures on photobucket?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use them to upload it to other sights like my blogs
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• The only reason I have an account is because I am part of another online group and the way I post pics there is to link the image code to photobucket. I really dont have any idea what to do with my account besides that.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 3:28 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Dang Anon it's just a question.... got a little burr under your saddle today?

I use phototbucket for making slide-shows for my online sites.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 3:34 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I belong to another forum and the only way you can post pics on your profile is through photobucket.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Easier to have them there and get whatever link I need to post the pics elsewhere.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:48 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• i use flickr. i run a photography business and upload to my blog and other online forums using the flickr link.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 3:57 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• We have removed at least one answer from this question. Moms are looking for responses from other members that address the question they have asked. Please don't post judgmental or rude answers. They're not appreciated and will be removed by the CafeMom Team.

> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2009