Never hungry anymore =[

im like 34weeks pregnant in a couple days and lately..i havent been hungry for anything...im forcing myself to eat because if i dont wanna eat, im sure my baby would love to eat for me..lol..but anyways..i just dont feel hungry..

is there anything i can do to change this?

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 3:27 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is normal!!! just keep eatting healthy, don't force yourself... as long as you take your vitamins you'll be fine! Trust me it wount last long! ( I felt exactly the same, and few weeks later i couldn't close my moulth)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• its ok for like a month i didnt eat very much maybe a bite here and there and when i forced myself to eat it just made me throw up but here lately i cant get full so its ok just do what you can
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I've had that right from the beginning with this pregnancy. It sucks. I crave certain foods, of course wierd crazy ones I can't afford, and everything else makes my stomach turn. At least you only have a few weeks to go. I'm only halfway.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 3:53 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I am 33 weeks and I asked my Dr. and she said just eat something light every hour. But she said not to worry, she said the baby will get her nutrients from you reguardless. Just make sure you take your vitamins and eat what & when you can. Good Luck!
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 4:04 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Yeah, your stomach is getting squooshed towards your back because of your growing uterus. This means you can intake as much at a time and are less that hungry. I experienced it too and ate some light, clean, fresh foods to get me through the day. Anything heavy or greasy only made me sick.

Salmon and rice was wonderful.
    Baked chicken and zuchini mushrooms was good too.
    Anything with a lot of protein and iron. And also keep taking your prenatal supplements, those are very important, even through Breast feeding.
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 5:21 PM on Mar. 9, 2009