Breaking up and being honest

If you were going to break up with your BF, and you needed to be honest about why you never wanted to have sex with him(you were not attracted to him).....Would you?...or would you just let it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I would be honest. I have been through that before. I was dating a guy that was so incredibly sweet and intelligent. He was a great catch but I wasn't physically attracted to him. I told him that I thought he was a great guy but I felt that we were not completely compatible. You don't have to go into detail but I think it's better to be honest. 

DDry

Answer by DDry at 3:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• truth hurts! somethimes things are better left as is
    Anonymous

• Be honest. If it's really a bf there shouldn't be an issue.
    Anonymous

• Be vague.
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 3:58 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Hmm i would say, things just didnt work out as planned, why did you date him if you werent attracted to him?
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Never burn your bridges...just because the two of you didn't work out as bedfellows doesn't mean you have to crush him...just explain that the two of you weren't compatible in different areas and leave it alone.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:37 PM on Mar. 9, 2009