Does this mean Im pregnant?!!!!

I am suppose to be ovulating today! :0) I have had sex (ttc) March 5, and at about 1am this morning!(March 9) My temp has increased about a degree and a half. Could this mean I am pregnant? Any answers would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Mar. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• no, it would be too soon
    Anonymous

• No. A small spike in temp would indicate ovulation, not pregnancy. If conception and implatation occurs, the higher temp stays put. If it does not occur, the temp drops back down to normal levels. At least, that's what I recall from my basal tracking days.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:10 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• OOOOOOOOOOOOO have sex again!!!!! Good luck!
    DrusMom

Answer by DrusMom at 8:56 PM on Mar. 9, 2009

• I stopped my bc after many years & figured it would take a couple months. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 months went by & it really sucked. You think: what's wrong with me, with him, with us?

I thought I would go to the doctor & ask for a referral to a fertility specialist cause my husband & I are young, healthy adults & there must be something wrong.

I went to the doctor in June. He told me they don't refer women to fs until they've been trying for at least a year. He told me to come back in August & he would give me a referral. The fs would contact me a week or 2 after that to schedule an appt..

Well sweetie, my husband is in the military & was deploying to Iraq in September. When the doctor told me all of this I cried and cried. I told my husband and we decided to stop "trying" and start "trying" when he came back.

I was pregnant a couple weeks later!

Easier said than done but don't think about it...just relax sweetie...
    CafeMomBinky

Answer by CafeMomBinky at 4:19 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• stop tracking temp and ovulation and crap...just relax and have sex
    CafeMomBinky

Answer by CafeMomBinky at 4:20 PM on Mar. 12, 2009